Allison and Mark’s elegant San Francisco wedding was held at the Westin St. Francis Hotel on Union Square. The Westin St. Francis Hotel is considered to be one of the most iconic landmark hotels in San Francisco. Its “white marble columns, ornate balconies and intricate woodwork transport guests back to the elegance of yesteryear.” ~Westin St. Francis
The couple’s first look and wedding ceremony took place at Victor’s and Alexandra’s on the 32nd floor. Victor’s and Alexandra’s are both venue spaces that offer incredible views of the city and The Golden Gate Bridge. The two stunning rooms are accessed by five glass elevators, and have spectacular wraparound views framed floor to ceiling windows. Allison and Mark’s wedding celebration was both beautiful and elegant. The event captured the high spirits and humor of the bride and groom. The entire elegant San Francisco wedding was packed full of love and laughter.
- Wedding Venue – Westin St. Francis
- Wedding Photography – Vivian N Photos
- Wedding Photography – Clane Gessel Photography
- Event Planner – Robin Lewis, Make It Happen!
- Floral Designer – Amy Burke Designs
- Makeup Artist – Elissya Bar-El, Fresh Face Makeup
- Calligrapher – MIchelle Papineau, Papineau Calligraphy
- Linens and Coverings – CherieMarini, Pleasanton Rentals
- Photo Booth Equipment – Alexandra Owens, Magbooth
- Chuppah – Carol Attia, Under the Chuppah
Are you a bride-to-be planning your elegant San Francisco wedding? Are you in need of inspiration, tips or planning tools? If so, we invite you to visit The Veil Inspiration and The Veil Planning Tools pages. In our luxury wedding resource you will find beautiful cakes, floral arrangements and decor ideas. You will also find planning tools and inspiration to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. While you’re there, don’t forget to browse our team of wedding professionals in your area – The Veil Wedding Professionals!