Nancy and Leo love grand adventures, so it was no surprise when they decided to have a Colorado mountain wedding at the Westin Riverfront Beaver Creek in Avon, Colorado.
The morning of the wedding day, the bride and groom were pampered in the Westin’s Salon. It was a very relaxed vibe as the two decided not to have an official wedding party. It was a beautiful day on the mountain – perfect for an elegant outdoor ceremony!
The wedding reception was held in the Maya restaurant in the hotel. The evening was elegantly mountain-chic and the food was incredible. The doughnut wedding cake was made by a friend of the bride (Christe Chen, Sweet As Pie Bakery), and it received rave reviews. Then Leo’s break-dancing crew started the party on the dance floor. “We will be talking about your wedding for a while.” ~Jo Ramsey, Elevate Photography
- Wedding Venue – Westin Riverfront Beaver Creek
- Ceremony Location – Beaver Creek Wedding Deck
- Wedding Photographers – Elevate Photography
- Event Planner – Beth Olson, Event Coordinator at The Westin Hotel
- Floral Designer – Caitlin Tasca, Vintage Magnolia
- Bakery – Christe Chen, Sweet As Pie
- Wedding Dress – Felice’ Bridal
- Officiant – Lyssabeth’s Wedding Officiants
- Hair Stylist – Gabriella, The Westin Spa Anjali
- DJ – Aaron Ladley, DJ A.L.
Are you a bride-to-be planning your own Colorado mountain wedding and in need of inspiration, tips or planning tools? If so, we invite you to take advantage of TheVeil.Co Inspiration and TheVeil.Co Planning Tools pages to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. In our luxury wedding directory you will find beautiful cakes, floral arrangements and decor ideas. While you’re there, don’t forget to browse our team of wedding professionals in your area –TheVeil.Co Wedding Professionals!