Classic Franklin Institute Wedding in Philadelphia
Lindsay and Jeffrey’s wedding day celebrates beautiful, iconic locations in Philadelphia. Their ceremony took place at the historic Old First Reformed United Church of Christ. It was such a lovely location for the couple to exchange their vows.
For her wedding day, Lindsay wore a trumpet gown with a ruffled sweetheart neckline. She completed the elegant look with a single flower in her hair. Her bridesmaids wore full-length dresses in lavender that complemented the bride’s elegant look. All of the ladies carried pretty bouquets of pink peonies and lush greens.
The groom wore a silver vest to stand out from his groomsmen who sported a classic look with matching tuxes. The photo session of the bridal party highlighted some of the iconic locations in Philadelphia. The locations included the Philadelphia Art Museum and Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Ceremony Venue – Old First Reformed United Church of Christ
- Reception Venue – The Franklin Institute
- Wedding Photography – Martin Reardon Photography
- Second Shooter – Anton Drummond Photography
- Second Shooter – Janine Collette Photography
- Event Planner – Christiane Lehman, Truly You Events
- Caterer – Christina Sterner, Frog Commissary
- Floral Designer – Donna O-Brien, Beautiful Blooms Events
- Cake Designer – Bredenbecks Bakery
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Wtoo
- Bridesmaid Store – VanCleve Collection
- Makeup Artist – Kelly Quinlan, Face The Occasion
- Hairstylist – Jill Kozar, Up Your Do
- Tuxedo and Menswear – Ventresca LTD
- Photo Booth Equipment – Lavonne Cain, Martin Reardon Photo
- Cinema and Video – Lindsay Quinn, NST Pictures
- Band – Angel Sanchez, CTO Artists
Are you a bride-to-be planning your own classic Franklin Institute wedding and in need of inspiration, tips or planning tools? If so, we invite you to take advantage of TheVeil.Co Inspiration and TheVeil.Co Planning Tools pages to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. In our luxury wedding directory you will find beautiful cakes, floral arrangements and decor ideas. While you’re there, don’t forget to browse our team of wedding professionals in your area –TheVeil.Co Wedding Professionals!